Chaitanya’s PunarNava Ayurveda center, established in 2004 by Dr. Tanmay Goswami, in the heart of Southern Ayurvedic belt in auspicious city of Udupi, India.
The very existence of the center is driven with a vision to make life Healthy, Energetic and Fearless.
- Every patient is taken through a treatment planning phase where the chief doctor explains the treatment process.
- The patient is explained the treatments and respective benefits from individual treatments.
- Patients are also explained how to prepare for treatment since most treatment requires the body to attain health.
- A detailed schedule is shared so that patients are aware of the program they will undergo.
- A proper feedback system is linked with each treatment where patients are observed carefully.
- The report is carefully examined with chief doctor.
- This process allows us to provide each patient appropriate attention and treatment at highest quality.
According to Ayurveda, to get success in any treatment four limbs are very important
- Qualified Doctors
- Well Trained Technicians
- Potent Medicines
- Capable Patient
- Chaitanya’s PunarNava Ayurveda has experienced doctors, who have good capacity to observe and diagnose the abnormal condition of body & mind.
- Diagnosis is most important part of whole treatment, so highly Experienced Doctors always guide our doctor’s team.
Well Trained Technicians
- Under direct supervision of doctors, technicians perform their scheduled role. They are well trained and experienced and humble and have motive to heal people. Each member joining the hospital go through rigorous on-job training before being put the patients.
Potent Medicines - Herbs
- Ayurvedic treaments use herbal medicines. Selection and use of highest quality herbs are crucial to successful treatment of diseases. It is our endeavor to hand-select the best quality herbs used in our medicines. It is important to know that performance of herbs depends on variety of factors including season, body as well as astrological forces. The selection of herbs used in medicines for each patient is done meticulously by considering the above factors to ensure best results. This is a highly specialized process conducted by chief doctor.
- Some people like to be patient as it creates center of attraction, and they keep visiting from one doctor to another. We do not entertain such patients as we are here to help people who are really suffering.